Geranium Zonal pelargonium zonale 'Rocky Mountain Dark Red'
|GEZ-ROC-101-F08T||#8 Terra Pot|
|GEZ-ROC-101-F45G||#4.5 Green Pot|
|GEZ-ROC-101-LP26||Rooted Cutting 26 Count Strip|
Strong, uniform, vigorous plants with large, round flower heads is the standard the Rocky Mountain Series from Syngenta Flowers has set. Plants are hi-impact and perfect for either monoculture or mixed containers. Rocky Mountain Dark Red gives you beautiful dark red semi-double blooms.
- Rocky Mountain Characteristics
- Strong, Vigorous Plants with Large Round Flower Heads for Higher Impact, Premium Sales
- Ideal for Larger Pot Sizes and Monoculture or Mixed Containers
- Very Uniform Plants Bred to Thrive in North American Climates, especially in the Landscape
- Breeder: Syngenta Flowers
- Bloom Color: Dark Red
- Height: 16-18 Inches
- Spread: 16-18 Inches
- Spacing: 12-15 in
- Zone: Zones 10 - 11
- 26 Strip