Poinsettia euphorbia pulcherrima 'Christmas Day Red'
|POI-CHD-101-LP10||Rooted Cutting 10 Count Oasis Strip|
Many people believe the misconception that poinsettia’s are poisonous. Poinsettia’s, are absolutely not poisonous! Part of the Euphorbia family, poinsettia’s do produce a milky sap that can cause skin irritation among some and you do want to keep the plant away from small children and animals as ingestion of the plant could cause mild discomfort. If you like a challenge, poinsettias are perennial and can be kept to bloom again the next year. Many find it much easier to simply buy new the next season.