Petunia hybrida 'Sanguna Star Rose'
|PET-SAN-302-LS51||Rooted Cutting 51 CT Tray|
Petunias are a great plant to add to any floral environment. Their high versatility makes them a wise feature in planters and flower gardens. Create beautiful potted combinations and garden landscapes that will last all season with a canopy of trumpeting blossoms with one of the broadest spectrums of floral colors to choose from.
The Sanguna Series is bred by Syngenta. Each variety in this line has a semi-trailing nature and is a vigorous growth habit. The Sanguna Series comes in numerous colors and shades. Sanguna Rose Vein features rose pink blooms with lavender veins. It has a spread of 20-24 inches, a space of 12-18 inches, and a height of 10-14 inches.
- Early Blooming, Large Flowers Fill the Center of the Plant, not just the Perimeter
- Strong Branching & Vigor Fills Containers & Baskets Quickly
- Breeder: Syngenta Flowers
- Height: 10-14 Inches
- Spread: 20-24 Inches
- Spacing: 12-18 Inches
- Early blooming, large flowers fill the center of the plant, not just the perimeter
- Strong branching & vigor fills containers & baskets quickly
- Ideal for hanging baskets and combos